As part of your responsibilities you will be working with multiple clients at once, which also means working on many games at the same time. As part of your role, you will have the chance to work on some of the leading games and with some of the best studios in the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ASO strategies: Develop, manage and execute best in-class ASO strategies across the App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store (Android)
- Store pages optimisation: Creation, maintenance and optimisation of all elements of app store presence which includes text, asset and keyword definition – in multiple languages.
- A/B test strategies: Test, track and optimize AB tests on the app stores for increased download conversion rate and increased store page traffic, while staying on brand and relevant to each game’s USPs.
- Internal reporting & education: share with the marketing team and top management industry trends and insights & provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders.
- KPI ownership: Store page conversion rate, organic acquisition and store ranking
- Organic growth strategies: Work closely with UA on identifying, planning, executing and measuring opportunities to stimulate our organic growth in an ROI positive manner.
- Benchmarking: Have a deep knowledge of their games and the various competitors in the space, analysing the strengths and weaknesses of the competitor products, as well as identifying potential opportunities to share with the game teams.
- External Tools: Manage business relationships with external partners, from on-boarding to post-integration
- Identify New Opportunities: Consistently play games of our clients and their competitors to discover new ad revenue growth opportunities
- New Business Generation: Actively work on signing up new clients